Supporting End-Customers in their Sourcing Initiatives by enabling efficient and effective selection and contracting of right sourcing relationship with right Service Provider(s)
- Can you identify and weigh all of the potential risks?
- How do you decide which providers to invite to bid on your work?
- How do you manage internal morale as the deal is happening?
- Will you be able to adequately protect your company’s interests with a third-party service provider or vendor that impacts or is managing key assets and business processes of the company?
- How do you create the right team to manage the relationship after the deal is done?
We provide a proven and structured approach for developing and closing a sourcing contract, which focuses on good preparation, not just an RfX process, whilst:
- Ensuring the client’s ownership of the complete project, results, processes and relationship
- Enabling the client’s employees. Knowledge transfer and quality assurance are fundamental elements of our approach
- Support the readiness of the client for selecting a partner, closing the deal and then managing the relationship
- Leverage our assets:
- Practical local experience in European-wide experience to the client’s specific situation
- State of the art knowledge (Research, SE Community of 200+ Sourcing Experts, Market Consultation toolset)
- Best practice models, templates and deliverables
As a result of the engagement, customers are able to take the executive decision to close a ‘right’ deal with a preferred partner, based on a communicable Business Case.