Leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company
Project: Retendering of the End User Services, including Service Integration and Management, and Managed Security Services
Challenge & Client Value: Due to major business transformation, including mergers and disinvestments, the client had retendered most of its service contracts. After retendering the infrastructure services, the client struggled with finalising the deal for end user computing, on-site support, local servers and service desk. Whitebridge Consulting was asked to perform a readiness assessment on this deal and provide action plan for closing the deal. Based on this Whitebridge Consulting was asked to lead the reset tender for these services, supporting the client with a minimal team from the client.
Approach: Whitebridge Consulting delivered the results by driving the project for the client end to end with a mixed team covering all necessary aspects:
- Conducting a sourcing readiness scan to assess the current state and identify the best options to finalise the tender process
- Restructuring the previous infrastructure services RfP and draft agreement to match the new scope and addressing the gaps and issues that were identified in the sourcing readiness scan
- Starting up a dialogue with the remaining bidders in the previous process and introduce new challenger to provoke out of the box discussions around the key challenges the client was facing
- The collaborative process enabled the client to engage the prospective service providers in a highly interactive tender procedure co-developing the optimal solution and helped the client to gain maximum understanding of the solutions proposed and opportunities presented and upfront align on a future proof contract based on a best practice templates.
- Prospective service providers were able to gain a full understanding of the specifics of the client and its challenges, enabling them to propose and price their optimal solutions